Since 1971 MC Construction has put its people first – our direct labour policy is the main factor to which we attribute our continued success. Job satisfaction is high amongst our employees, evidenced by our low staff turnover and our average length-of-service record of over ten years. We have received numerous accolades for our people strategy from a variety of external bodies.
This is an exciting time to join MC Construction. With record sales for the eighth year in succession and a healthy pipeline through re-appointments to framework agreements and new contract wins our business is financially secure. You would be joining a progressive and ambitious organisation whose recent ventures include a development arm acquiring sites in prime regeneration hotspots and a facilities services division alongside our core business offering.
In line with our family-based ethos and company values our workforce are engaged and motivated to deliver first class service. Key employees are empowered to make high-level decisions on a day-to-day basis.
We are proud to work with our clients – some of the most prestigious organisations in the North West, alongside fellow professionals in the built environment, on varied and interesting projects.
We believe in equal opportunities, are a MINDFUL EMPLOYER and are disability confident committed
In addition, we offer the following:
- Significant opportunity for career progression
- Company-wide performance reviews
- Structured training/personal development plans
- Internal communications through departmental and lunch-time sessions
- 'Family Day' to celebrate success and outline plans
- Suggestion box/open ideas ethos
- Participation in internal, community and charity events
- Focus on health and well-being
- Attractive, biophilic-themed offices designed by staff
- Ladies and gents showers